Regular carpet cleaning is essential for keeping your home germ free, and keeping your carpets looking as good as new. Did you know that neglecting your carpets can shorten their lifespan? It can also lead to the build-up of allergens and dust mites which are bad for our health, especially those with asthma and allergies.
A regular carpet clean is not only good for your health but will also lengthen the life of the carpet and stop about 50% of wear/grinding.
We are experienced with all different types of carpet, our fantastic team have all the know-how to treat all different types of stains.
There are different cleaning methods depending on your preferences and what is best for your carpet:
- Steam cleaning/Hot water extraction – this is the most popular method as it kills around 99.99% of bacteria
- Cold water extraction
- Dry extraction – foam and brush
What to expect when you book a carpet clean with us
- A pre inspection will be carried out to check what is possible and run through the job with you so you can discuss problem areas and stains.
- On the day our team will move any light furniture and prepare the area to be cleaned so you do not have to do anything before we arrive.
- After the clean we will put foam blocks and plastic covers over any furniture that might bleed or interfere with the drying process.
We will always do a post inspection with the client to make sure they are 100% happy with the work.
Email us at email@example.com